£199.00 Per Person
The cost is for 1 person via distance learning from anywhere in the world via Online study and live exams.
20 – 50 hours of Home study (depending on your speed of learning)
Must be completed within 4 months
Location / Where:
From anywhere in the world
What do I receive when I book my course?
Once you book your place you will receive: –
- A booking confirmation by email
- A Fully comprehensive study manual sent via email or via our online learning student portal, so you can start reading your level 3 Anatomy & Physiology manual. This will enable you to start learning the theory at your own pace and prepare you for the exams. We have a high success rate for students, so rest assured that we will provide you with all the support you need to pass your accredited level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Course.
Our course is highly accredited by PBD and CPD making it fully insurable. Our level 3 fully comprehensive anatomy & physiology distance learning course is perfect for you if you would like to progress onto learning HIFU or as a fantastic basis to any aesthetic treatment. Whilst also gaining valuable CPD (Continuous Professional Development) points and knowing that your level 3 Anatomy & Physiology qualification will be recognised worldwide.
e.l.k Training – Worldwide accredited training – reassurance knowing you could live anywhere in the world and your e.l.k Anatomy & Physiology level 3 qualification would be recognised.
What is Anatomy & Physiology?
Anatomy is the study of the structure and relationship between body parts.
Physiology is the study of the function of body parts and the body as a whole.
The Course Covers:
- Health, Safety & Hygiene
- Effective Client Consultation
- Cells and their Organelles
- Different types of Tissues and their classification
- Skin – its different layers and functions
- Skeletal Systems – composition, types and function of bones & joints
- Muscular System – different types of muscles, their composition and function.
- Cardiovascular System – Heart structures and function, Blood Vessels and Blood Circulation
- Lymphatic System – Lymph glands and production of Tissue Fluid
- Respiratory System – Lungs and air pathway and exchange of gases
- Neurological System – Brain structures and function and Nervous Tissue
- Endocrine System – Main endocrine organs and role of hormones
- Genito-Urinary System – Kidneys and water metabolism
- Diseases of the various systems
We advise that you read the study manual in full at first.
Then read the manual again section by section.
Take a live exam with us via skype/whatsapp/messenger on each module when you are ready at an agreed time with an educator/examiner.
You are required to:
Email us / upload to student portal – ID (Passport, Birth Certificate, Driving Licence) and your qualification certificates. (required for CPD accreditation.)
What Happens after I have completed the pre-course study, practical training, case studies and exam?
- You receive your e.l.k Anatomy & Physiology – Level 3 Certificate in the post and electronically if you so wish.
How many CPD Points is this course worth?
Never stop learning. It is advised that you take yearly refresher courses to keep up to date with any changes/ industry requirements.
Do a refresher/troubleshooting workshop / Take your next course in HIFU/ Liposonix.
Did you know?… Coming Soon
The industry is tightening up in 2 years from now and we here at e.l.k are currently working on our Level 4 HIFU certification and accreditation, so we can offer you level 4 qualification in all our HIFU courses.
When we’re all set up we’ll let you know if you’re already a student of ours and you can upgrade to level 4 quite simply with us from your CPD / PBD HIFU qualification if you wish in line with industry standards.
If you’re not already a student, please sign up to our newsletter and we can let you know.