HIFU Body Liposonix Course
(Accredited – Distance Learning)
1 to 1 – Personal training courses
Group – Group training courses
Distance – Online training courses
£695.00 Per Person
The cost is for 1 person via distance learning from anywhere in the world via Online study and live practical.
|Previous Qualifications:||Medical Professional / Aesthetic Practitioner / Level 3 / Anatomy & Physiology level 3. (Additional Anatomy & Physiology can also be completed via e.l.k if required at additional cost of £199 (Online learning.)|
|Duration:||1 – 2 Practical Days depending on your previous qualifications plus 10 – 30 hours of Home study (depending on your speed of learning)|
|Time:||1 Day 9am – 6pm or 2 Days 10am – 5pm|
|Location / Where:||From anywhere in the world|
What do I receive when I book my course?
Once you book your place you will receive: –
- A booking confirmation by email
- A Fully comprehensive HIFU – Liposonix pre-course study manual sent via email or via our online learning student portal, so you can start reading your manual prior to your practical training day. This will enable you to start learning the theory at your own pace, and prepare you for the practical training. We have a high success rate for students, so rest assured that we will provide you with all the support you need to pass your accredited HIFU Liposonix training course.
- A Professionally designed HIFU Client Consult Record Document (Which is fully editable for use for your own business – just add your logo)
Our course is highly accredited by PBD and CPD making it fully insurable and which allows you to practice this highly sought-after treatment on the public and charge for this treatment whilst also gaining valuable CPD Continuous Professional Development points and knowing that your HIFU Liposonix qualification will be recognised worldwide.
e.l.k HIFU Training – Worldwide accredited training – reassurance knowing you could live anywhere in the world and your e.l.k HIFU Liposonix training qualification would be recognised. E.l.k are HIFU specialists.
What is HIFU and Liposonix?
High intensity focused ultrasound was first invented in the USA by Myron Medical Cosmetic Research Institution for skin tightening areas of the face, neck and décolletage. Since its invention, many technology companies jumped on the concept to introduce it to the market. The HIFU treatment for areas of the face and neck is FDA approved and extremely effective in stimulating collagen reproduction and neo collagenesis, for tightening skin on the face and body and for getting rid of unwanted body fat. It actually gets rid of body fat it so it doesn’t return by treating it at 65 degrees to eliminate the treated areas of fat. It is clinically proven to be very effective at getting rid of unwanted body fat.
No downtime, no time off work, no scarring or bruising, no bleeding and the results are natural looking.
The focused ultrasound energy skips the epidermis layer leaving no damage or scarring to the top layer of the skin and targets at the required depth of up to 18mm for targeting the fat. The energy which is delivered at around 65 degrees will produce a thermal effect to melt body fat. The fat will instantly melt and start to break down and be excreted from the body naturally. Some results will be seen instantly but with optimum results seen at 12 weeks post treatment. Top up treatments and a course of treatments may be required for fat reduction to achieve the desired results. There is no post-surgery downtime and you can resume your normal activities.
It’s virtually pain free and effects vary depending on the person’s pain threshold, the treatment being performed correctly and having a good HIFU machine. A slight tingling sensation can be felt during treatment usually during skin tightening and during body fat reduction usually no pain is felt at all, although some people feel more uncomfortable than others. The average treatment price for a HIFU Liposonix varies anywhere from £149 per area to £500/area.
The Course Covers:-
- Health, Safety & Hygiene
- Data Protection Guidelines
- Fully Comprehensive Client Consultation
- Sensitivity Test
- Pre-treatment Advice
- Managing Realistic Expectations
- Machine set up.
- The Importance of a stable machine
- The importance of machine manufacturer’s instructions
- When is it skin tightening and when it is fat reduction explained.
- HIFU – The Science
- HIFU – FDA Approval, facts and case studies.
- Liposonix Explained
- Using HIFU Appropriately.
- Safe Working Parameters
- MHZ Explained
- Pre-treatment checks
- Pain Relief
- The Importance of Ultrasound Gel
- The importance of stretching
- Importance of Client Feedback
- Areas to be avoided / Danger Zones/ No fly zones
- When not to treat.
- Ideal Candidate
- Advantages of HIFU Liposonix
- Benefits of HIFU Liposonix
- Working Liposonix with other treatments
- Related Anatomy & Physiology
- Skin Laxity Stages
- Depth of Skin/ layers and fat
- Wound Healing
- Body Fat.
- TCP’s – Thermal Coagulation Points
- Correct Spacing
- Marking the areas – belly, flanks, thighs, upper arms, lower back for treatment
- Equipment and products Required
- The differences between single, multi-line HIFU and Liposonix.
- Pricing Guidelines
- Treatment Timing Guidelines for your clinic/ patients
- Frequency of Treatment / Top up treatments
- Caring for your clients
- The importance of correct client aftercare
- Promotion & Marketing / Growing your business
- Clinic Profit / Turnover
- Questions answered
Do I need a model for my practical training day?
Yes – We will discuss this with you upon booking.
Prior to the Course:
- Read your pre-course study material
- Add HIFU to your insurance / Obtain HIFU insurance. (Please ask us if you require assistance with this.)
- Email us / upload to student portal – ID (Passport, Birth Certificate, Driving Licence) and your qualification certificates. (required for CPD accreditation.)
- Find models required for your practical training day(s)
What Happens after I have completed the practical training?
- You will be sent a Next Steps email explaining what is required from you next.
- You are required to complete 2 Case Studies.
- Before & after photos and client consult record and email to us or upload to student portal online.
- You are required to complete an exam paper.
What Happens after I have completed the pre-course study, practical training, case studies and exam?
You receive your CPD / PBD certificate in HIFU Liposonix Training.
How many CPD Points is this course worth?
Never stop learning about HIFU. It is advised that you take yearly refresher course in HIFU to keep up to date with any changes in the procedure.
Do a refresher / trouble shooting workshop / Take your next HIFU course.
Did you know? ……….. Coming Soon
The industry is tightening up in 2 years from now and we here at e.l.k are currently working on our Level 4 HIFU certification and accreditation, so we can offer you level 4 qualification in all our HIFU courses.
When we’re all set up we’ll let you know if you’re already a student of ours and you can upgrade to level 4 quite simply with us from your CPD / PBD HIFU qualification if you wish in line with industry standards.
If you’re not already a student, please sign up to our newsletter and we can let you know.