£695.00 Per Person
The cost is for 1 person via Distance learning and live interactive video / skype/ zoom from anywhere in the world.
Pay now with Stripe
Medical Professional / Aesthetic Practitioner / Level 3 /
Anatomy & Physiology level 3.
(Additional Anatomy & Physiology can also be completed via
e.l.k if required at an additional cost of £199 (Online learning.)
1 Practical Day depending on your previous qualifications plus
10 – 30 hours of Home study (depending on your speed of learning)
1 Day 10am – 6pm
Location / Where:
At home and from your clinic anywhere in the world.
What do I receive when I book my course?
Once you book your place you will receive: –
- A booking confirmation by email
- A Fully comprehensive HIFU – Vaginal Tightening pre-course study manual sent via email or via our online learning student portal, so you can start reading your manual prior to your practical training day. This will enable you to start learning the theory at your own pace, and prepare you for the practical training. We have a high success rate for students, so rest assured that we will provide you with all the support you need to pass your accredited HIFU Vaginal Tightening training course.
- A Professionally designed HIFU Client Consult Record Document (Which is fully editable for use for your own business – just add your logo)
Our course is highly accredited by PBD and CPD making it fully insurable and which allows you to practice this highly sought-after treatment on the public and charge for this treatment whilst also gaining valuable CPD Continuous Professional Development points and knowing that your HIFU Vaginal Tightening qualification will be recognised worldwide.
e.l.k HIFU Training – Worldwide accredited training – reassurance knowing you could live anywhere in the world and your e.l.k Vaginal Tightening training qualification would be recognised. E.l.k are HIFU specialists.
What is HIFU Vaginal Tightening?
High intensity focused ultrasound was first invented in the USA by Myron Medical Cosmetic Research Institution for face, neck and décolletage. Since its invention, many technology companies jumped on the concept to introduce it to the market. The treatment is extremely effective in stimulating collagen reproduction and neo collagenesis.
Sometimes women over time end up with a more relaxed vaginal area and decreased elasticity in the area.
The Hifu vaginal tightening treatment is an ultrasonic focusing technique that uses a vaginal probe to non-invasively give direct focus on mucosal lamina and the muscle layer. Using High intensity focused ultrasound energy waves as the energy source, using of the penetration and focality, Hifu vaginal tightening ultrasound system will send out ultrasonic energy focusing in the lamina propria and muscle fibre layer. In a predetermined depth layer of 3mm and 4.5mm. The collagen is reorganized and the normal tissue outside the focal region is not damaged. Tightening, increasing vaginal moisture, improving laxity in the area, improving stress incontinence, and improving sensitivity.
Clients report tighter vagina, improved sex, no more post-menopausal dry vagina, and no wetting themselves when trampolining! The treatment is not usually painful at all during the procedure.
Suitable for women who have vaginal relaxation and want vaginal tightening
- Non-invasive tightening / Vaginal tightening
- Increased lubrication–increase secretion, eliminate dryness
- Improve sensation in the vaginal area –cell regeneration
- Health – Comprehensive improvement, reduce infection
- Improves stress incontinence (leaks)
No downtime, no time off work, no scarring or bruising, no bleeding. (Usually there is a surge of moisture in the area for a couple of days and then it settles down.)
It’s virtually pain-free and effects vary but results in a majority of women are fantastic and they notice great results. It’s important that the treatment is performed correctly by a trained professional and a good stable HIFU machine is used. A slight tingling sensation can be felt during treatment usually although some people feel more uncomfortable than others.
Effects from the treatment are seen usually from instantly to 1-3 months post-treatment and continue to develop for up to 12 months. The average treatment price for a HIFU Vaginal Tightening Treatment is anything from £250 – £895 usually and takes an hour with a full consultation. The actual procedure takes just 20 minutes usually. The cost to the clinician is around £5 / treatment.
The Course Covers:
- Health, Safety & Hygiene
- Data Protection Guidelines
- Fully Comprehensive Client Consultation
- Sensitivity Test
- Pre-treatment Advice
- Managing Realistic Expectations
- Machine set up.
- The Importance of a stable machine
- The importance of machine manufacturer’s instructions
- HIFU – The Science
- HIFU – FDA Approval, facts and case studies.
- Using HIFU Appropriately.
- Safe Working Parameters
- MHZ Explained
- Pre-treatment checks
- Administering the correct number of shots (TCP’s)
- Pain Relief
- The Importance of Ultrasound Gel
- The importance of correct client positioning
- Importance of Client Feedback
- Areas to be avoided / Danger Zones/ No fly zones
- When not to treat.
- Ideal Candidate
- Advantages of Vaginal HIFU.
- Benefits of Vaginal HIFU.
- Working HIFU with other treatments
- Related Anatomy & Physiology
- Vaginal Laxity
- Wound Healing
- TCP’s – Thermal Coagulation Points
- Correct Spacing
- Equipment and products Required
- The differences between single and multi-line HIFU
- Practical Vaginal HIFU Demonstration on live model.
- Pricing Guidelines
- Treatment Timing Guidelines for your clinic/ patients
- Frequency of Treatment / Top up treatments
- Caring for your clients
- The importance of correct client aftercare
- Promotion & Marketing / Growing your business
- Clinic Profit / Turnover
- Questions answered
Do I need a model for my practical training day?
Yes – We will discuss this with you upon booking.
Prior to the Course:
- Read your pre-course study material
- Add HIFU to your insurance / Obtain HIFU insurance. (Please ask us if you require assistance with this.)
- Email us / upload to student portal – ID (Passport, Birth Certificate, Driving Licence) and your qualification certificates. (required for CPD accreditation.)
- Find models required for your practical training day(s)
What Happens after I have completed the practical training?
- You will be sent a Next Steps email explaining what is required from you next.
- You are required to complete 2 Case Studies.
– Before & after photos and client consult record and email to us or upload to student portal online.
- You are required to complete an exam paper.
What Happens after I have completed the pre-course study, practical training, case studies and exam?
- You receive your CPD / PBD certificate in HIFU – High Intensity Focused Ultrasound – Vaginal Tightening.
How many CPD Points is this course worth?
Never stop learning about HIFU. It is advised that you take yearly refresher course in HIFU to keep up to date with any changes in the procedure.
Do a refresher / trouble shooting workshop / Take your next HIFU course.
Did you know?… Coming Soon
The industry is tightening up in 2 years from now and we here at e.l.k are currently working on our Level 4 HIFU certification and accreditation, so we can offer you level 4 qualification in all our HIFU courses.
When we’re all set up we’ll let you know if you’re already a student of ours and you can upgrade to level 4 quite simply with us from your CPD / PBD HIFU qualification if you wish in line with industry standards.
If you’re not already a student, please sign up to our newsletter and we can let you know.