£1495 (Including Kit)
1 Day course 10am – 4pm
The cost is for 1 person via distance learning from anywhere in the world via Online study and live practical
There are NO pre requisite qualifications for this training – our training will cover everything you need to know and will be FULLY insurable by one of the leading insurers!!
1 Day course
10am – 4pm
Location / Where:
From anywhere in the world
What do I receive when I book my course?
Once you book your place you will receive: –
A booking confirmation by email
A Fully comprehensive Hyapen Training pre-course study manual sent via email or via our online learning student portal, so you can start reading your manual prior to your practical training day. This will enable you to start learning the theory at your own pace, and prepare you for the practical training. We have a high success rate for students, so rest assured that we will provide you with all the support you need to pass your accredited Hyapen Training Course training course.
A Professionally designed Hyapen Training Client Consult Record Document (Which is fully editable for use for your own business – just add your logo)
Our course is highly accredited by CPD making it fully insurable and which allows you to practice this highly sought-after treatment on the public and charge for this treatment whilst also gaining valuable CPD Continuous Professional Development points and knowing that your Hyapen Training Course will be recognised worldwide.
e.l.k Hyapen – Worldwide accredited training – reassurance knowing you could live anywhere in the world and your e.l.k Hyapen Training qualification would be recognised. E.l.k are Hyapen Training specialists.
The Course Covers:
- Hyapen Overview & Principle
- Revision Of Skin A & P / Ageing
- Health, Safety & Hygiene
- Data Protection Guidelines
- Fully Comprehensive Client Consultation
- Pre-treatment Advice
- Managing Expectations
- Getting Set up
- The Science
- Pain Relief / Anaesthetics
- Products that can be used during treatment
- Treatments you can perfom
- Application Techniques
- Ideal Candidates
- Advantages & Benefits of Hyapen
- Introduction to device
- Hands-on practical training
- Q & A
- Client Consultation
- Working Hyapen with other treatments
- Equipment and products Required
- The differences between different machines
- Pricing Guidelines
- Treatment Timing Guidelines for your clinic/ patients
- Frequency of Treatment / Top up treatments
- Caring for your clients
- The importance of correct client aftercare
- Promotion & Marketing / Growing your business
- Clinic Profit / Turnover
- Insurance Re-feral
Do I need a model for my practical training day?
Yes – We will discuss this with you upon booking.
Prior to the Course:
Read your pre-course study material
Add Hyapen to your insurance / Obtain Hyapen insurance. (Please ask us if you require assistance with this.)
Email us / upload to student portal – ID (Passport, Birth Certificate, Driving Licence) and your qualification certificates. (required for CPD accreditation.)
Find models required for your practical training day(s)
What Happens after I have completed the practical training?
- You will be sent a Next Steps email explaining what is required from you next.
- You are required to complete 2 Case Studies. – Before & after photos and client consult record and email to us or upload to student portal online.
- You are required to complete an exam paper.
What Happens after I have completed the pre-course study, practical training, case studies and exam?
- You receive your CPD / PBD certificate in Hyapen Training.
How many CPD Points is this course worth?
Never stop learning about Hyapen. It is advised that you take yearly refresher course in Hyapen to keep up to date with any changes in the procedure.
Do a refresher / trouble shooting workshop / Take your next Hyapen course.